Wednesday 21 February 2007

My favorite donkey, funny monkeys and Volker:)


Sorry Volker, but I have to admit that I fell in love
with this donkey! He was just sooo cute. Look!, the way he was cuddling with me:)..
But let's start the story from the beginning on. I spent a beautiful day in the Nuremburg's zoo with Volker. The sun was shining the whole day!!! (I tried to absorb as much as I could in order to take some sunshine to Gent, but unfortunately it did not work out since the first day back in Belgium started with rain again. Damn it!)

I have not observed animals for ages.
It was so much fun to watch the monkeys and just
laugh
about them. I actually felt like laughing about myself 'cause their gestures and even some mimics are so similiar to our human ones.
Isn't it nice to have m
any generations living togehther at one place? Did you recognize the grandparents, parents and kids? Don't worry I didn't neither;) But I wanted to show this nice picture where the monkeys appear like a great family sticking together...


I know that I should not mentioned Volker and me in the last part of my small report, but I was so excited about the animals like a little kid. Nuremburg was like holiday: sleeping in, waking up and having Volker at my side, cooking together, laughing together - just enjoying every minute with him. I could talk about many highlights of my weekend but one of the best was the professional massage I went to with Volker shortly before I had to leave Nuremburg. Finally I got what my parents and my sister had lots of
times in Thailand!!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love is in the air... everywhere i look around.... (8)

lalalalalalalalala

konijn said...

It´s really nice to be at the third position. Well, maybe I have to go in a cage too to get the same attention as the furry animals.

Anonymous said...

Na Julchen - Schmulchen!!!

Erste Gute-Nacht-Nachricht auf Blogspot von Ma und Pa! Endlich können wir verfolgen, welche wilde Horde Freundinnen und Freunde da mitquasseln, haben gleich'n Englischsprachkurs und bekieken Deine frohe Foto-Miene. Ein liebevoles Küsschen aus dem kühlen aber trockenen Brandenburg. Haben heute abend mit Oma und Opa zusammengesessen und es geht beiden ganz gut, speziell Opa hat Lust auf Essen und ist emsig unterwegs, eben haben beide ihren 51.(!!!!) Hochzeitstag (18.2.) begangen. Mama beginnt Sportaktivitäten Richtung Frühling, sitzt jetzt öfter auf ihrem Homefahrrad (in Deinem Zimmer, da sie auch gleich TV schauen kann). Wie kriegen wir eigentlich unsere Fotos an Dich geschickt? Werden uns nochmal mit Deinem Schwesterchen beraten... Richtest Du uns ne extra Ma&Pa Blogidentität ein oder machen wir das selbst? Egal - jetzt erst mal einen lieben Gruß an unser Amsterdam-Girl. Good luck and take care Baby! Dein Papa

Anonymous said...

Liebe Juli, gerade habe ich mit Volker deine Bilder nochmals angeschaut. Es ist super, dass wir so verfolgen können was Du machst. Wenn man diese Bilder sieht ,wird man ganz neidisch. viele liebe Grüße
und ein schönes Wochenende
Waltraud