Wednesday 7 March 2007

I give it another try


Well guys, I think I have to overcome my not existing internet connection and try to find other ways to update my blogside. I will be as much as possible in my favorite cafe called 'Vooruit', not because it is very cosy but because it has wireless lan!


Alright then, lets start with the pleasant part of life. As some of you might know I went to Brussels on Thursday a week ago. I realized that there are actually more chocolate places existing in Belgium than I ever had thought of. Amazing!! I am so glad that I am not staying in Brussels. From my story "Cup of Coffee" you should have experienced that I am already struggling with the little pieces of chocolate served with coffee. But having the all these shops at every secong block would definately not work for my willpower neither for my body. This has nothing to do with sweets anymore. Look at the prictures I took! It's jewelry!

No comments: