Thursday 8 February 2007

Welcome Gent!


It was definately to early! I arrived in Brussels at 8:35 am in the morning. Hopping on the train to Gent gave me a first impression of Belgium. It seemed that everything I passed was old; either houses, streets or simply the train stations. How charming!, I thought:)

Gent was presenting itself in the best manner. It was sunny all day long which made me enjoy walking around in the city. From the first moment I liked Gent very much. I say "very much" consciously because I still want to give it the chance to upgrade to "absolutely wonderful".

But have a look yourself!!

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Hi Jewls :),
How are you? I just wanted to wish you a great time, and maybe I will come and visit you in Gent.
I will be checking your blog to see how you're doing :), and see if you experiemce the same as we did in Deggendorf.....Have fun!!!!

Joshua from Holland